DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK (from author's website):
Budding designer Lola Nolan doesn't believe in fashion . . . she believes in costume. The more expressive the outfit—more sparkly, more fun, more wild—the better. But even though Lola's style is outrageous, she's a devoted daughter and friend with some big plans for the future. And everything is pretty perfect (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the dreaded Bell twins, Calliope and Cricket, return to the neighborhood. When Cricket—a gifted inventor—steps out from his twin sister's shadow and back into Lola's life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.
- This giveaway is open to US residents only.
- To enter, simply leave a comment on this entry. Only one entry per person is allowed.
- You must include some way for me to contact you! If you're on LJ, I'll send you a message; otherwise, please leave your e-mail address. I will screen comments on this entry so that nobody else can see your e-mail address.
- The giveaway is open until 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 31.
- The winner will be chosen randomly.
- I will announce the winner on this blog on August 1, and I will also contact the winner personally.